Saturday 26 October 2013

Creepy Ragdoll Costume & Halloween Glasgow Movie Drive Through







Hello beautiful:) This is my first post (yaaaaay)last night I went to the Halloween movie drive through at M&D's theme park to see Insidious.It was our first time seeing a drive through movie & it was pretty good despite the cold & rain & the windows fogging up constantly (will defiantly bring a blanket to snuggle next time!)As the tradition of Halloween I wanted to dress up this time as a creepy ragdoll it was pretty rushed though as my sister wanted me to do her skull make-up which took longer than expected.A great night & a highly recommended if you are in the Glasgow area around Halloween its only £25 per car & you can bring your own food & drink. What's your plans for Halloween?? Much Love Christina xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment