Tuesday 5 November 2013

Beauty Haul

Hello beautiful, so recently been shopping here & there and accumulated some beauty bits that I wanted to share with you. Some are bargains that I've found, repurchases and bits that I've bought from the Superdrug 3 for 2 offer on all make-up which lets face it makes us all go a little crazy & I may be hopping along to superdrug and boots again pretty soon. Direct links to items will be below I've also made a youtube video if you want to check it out.
 Absolutely in love with these two skincare products I have very dry & sensitive skin my eczema very rarely agrees with anything so  having these in my life have been a godsend there's no burning, itching or me weeping. The gel wash is really good when my face is just irritated and manages to soothe it and the 3in1 micellar solution is a definite & better dupe of the infamous Bioderma which I have tried but love this more in my opinion. These will defiantly be future repurchases & for a mere £2 each from asda I can't say no.
Carex handwash who dosnt want thier hands to smell exactly like these sweets.
My favorite nail polish remover always a repurchase does the job well & after you use it leaves a nice sweet smell (I swear) please don't sniff it straight from the bottle.
The most multipurpose item that everyone should have in their possession it has so many uses its unreal. I use it as an anti-dandruff & hair treatment once a week I melt a few tablespoons in a bowl, massage it into my scalp & through to the ends of my hair. I then stick a plastic bag over my head to retain the heat & let it work its magic for a few hours then wash as normal. I also use it to remove waterproof mascara, and as a moisturizer when i come out the shower/bath. I even eat it by mixing some with boiled rice or in my porridge in the mornings. Just a few things you can do with this amazing oil.
Sleek Luminous Pressed Powder- Although this isn't actually for me I thought I'd include it anyway. My sister wanted this for a bronzer but apparently I bought the wrong thing she wasted the suede pressed powder (oops) It has quite a lot of gold shimmer through it & i think it would look lovely with a light hand dusted over the cheeks instead of my usual pinky/coral blush.

 Mua fixing mist- claims to hold your make up in place for 8hrs whilst hydrating the skin and giving a dewy look. I can't really comment on this as I haven't actually used it yet but I've seen some good reviews and I'm hoping it does exactly what it says on the bottle- will keep you updated.

Gosh anti wrinkle primer- has been great I've used it every day since I've bought it. I do feel that it holds my make up longer and gives me a nice smooth base for my foundation. It doesn't dry out my skin or emphasize the crustiness (ewwww although its the truth) and it hasn't aggravated me at all so my sensitive skin is happy for a change.

Bourjous happy light foundation- the latest offering from bourjous I'm quite a fan of their range, I havent tried this foundation out yet but I'm excited to give it a try. I tested it down my neck and swatched it on my hand to find my colour & decided to go for a lighter shade that normal as this range seems to be slightly darker or dare I say it more orange than their other ranges. After shopping I walked to the car in un heard of beaming sunlight in Scotland I looked at my hand which was oompa loompa orange. I'm hoping it was swatches of the darker shades or this foundation will  have to find happiness in the bin.

What have you bought recently?
Much Love Christina Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment