Monday 30 December 2013

Christmas Goodies 2013

Hello I really do apologize for the lack of Christmasy posts I haven't been feeling too well for the past few weeks so have been taking it easy- I know its such a bad excuse but I will hopefully make up for it in the upcoming weeks. I hope you had a lovely Christmas & have an amazing new year with your family & friends!

I've seen a few blog posts of what people got for Christmas so I thought I would do a post too. I spent the day with my family, my boyfriend also spent Christmas with us this year he usually goes back home to Manchester to spend time with his family but wanted to celebrate with us so it made this year extra special. I'd like to say that I got all dressed up but as every year I spent the day at my mum & dads in my jammies watching t.v and eating, my idea of a perfect day. I had such a lovely day & hope you did too.
 I'm so grateful & I absolutely love everything I've received. I got some amazing chunky real leather boots from new look I haven't took them off since Christmas day they're so comfortable & I love the chunky heel. They give me an extra inch or so to my height so yes I am now over 5ft with these boots on. These beautiful diamond studs that I cant stop staring at, Jimmy Choo perfume that smells like heaven. Lush bath bomb set & this lush FUN set I love play-dough & have been reliving my childhood I almost don't want to actually use it- of course these smell amazing! These Bodyshop bits are passion fruit which I've never smelled before but is now my favorite scent from there. I think these are only out at Christmas- you should go have a sniff of these babies before they go. Gorgeous jewellery from New Look & Primark the beaded bracelet & rings are hand made by my amazing auntie, make-up bits from MUA I love the nail polish & the Real Techniques Miracle complexion sponge that I've used everyday since. Of course some snugly p.j's & socks that I've already worn & chocolate that I've shamelessly devoured & always look forward too .
I also got some money that I'm putting towards some holiday bits, we go away at at the end of January. We booked this holiday earlier this year and its surprisingly our first. My boyfriend has really bad panic attacks and anxiety so will have to see how this holiday goes but after this there will hopefully be more to come:) I can't wait to see some sun!

 What's your plans for New Year Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment